Young's Store was started in 1955 by Mildred & Phillip Young in one of their cabins they had rented out. From there, they built a building across the street and moved the business there. In January of 1979, Mary Young & Leavitt Young purchased the store. In 1991, the old store building was destroyed and the present building was erected. This establishment continues to grow even after 59 years in existence thanks to our patrons.
We have dry and frozen groceries - beer (walk-in beer cave) - wine - liquor (NH State Liquor Agency Store) - deli service (pizzas, subs, meats, salads, etc.) - gifts - cigarettes - cigars - NH Hunting & Fishing Licenses - ATV, Snowmobile, & Boat Registrations - seasonal supplies - gas - diesel - ATM cash machine - small propane tanks - ice - phone in entryway - "We sell generally everything".